Below is a recording of a one hour webinar about the COVID vaccine and Fertility treatments.
Hosted by the Fertility Help Hub, Dr. Carole Gilling-Smith and Michèle Gilling-Ulph from The Agora Clinic explain the different vaccines currently available in the UK and answer a wide range of questions from the audience.
In a very practical manner, the webinar covers:
- How a vaccine works
- What COVID vaccines are currently available in the UK
- The differences between the Pfizer and Oxford AstraZeneca vaccines
- The myths and mis-information about COVID vaccines and fertility treatments
- When, or if, patients should take the COVID vaccine if offered it:
- Should I have the COVID vaccine if I am in the middle of fertility treatment?
- Should I have the COVID vaccine if I am pregnant?
- How soon after having COVID can I start treatment?
About Fertility Help Hub
Launched in 2019, Fertility Help Hub is the leading lifestyle fertility platform reaching hundreds of thousands of people around the world who are at different stages of their fertility journeys.
Fertility Help Hub provides community support, virtual events and expert content / resources. It provides expert insight, conception resources, inspiring real-life stories, health and wellbeing information.