Christmas Schedule at the Agora
With Christmas fast approaching we wanted to make you aware of the dates we will be open and able to offer treatment.
We will be closed on the following days:
- 25th December (Christmas day)
- 26th December (Weekend)
- 27th December (Weekend)
- 28th December (Bank Holiday)
- 1st January (Bank Holiday)
- 2nd January (Weekend)
- 3rd January (Weekend)
We will be running a reduced service for urgent queries and treatments on the following days:
- 24th December (Morning only)
- 29th December
- 30th December
- 31st December
We will be returning to our usual opening hours from the 4nd January 2021.
These are the next start dates for each treatment:
- First Medicated FET cycle start- 24th December
- First IUI/DI (natural or using Clomid)- 27th December
- First Medicated IUI/DI using FSH injections- 1st January
- IVF/ICSI cycles for January starts will have been pre-booked and patient will have been given their treatment dates.
We advise all patients to call in before starting any medication unless their cycle has been pre-booked. For safety reasons we are required to limit the number of patients in the clinic at one time due to the pandemic as this is the only way we can keep everyone safe.
For patients currently on treatment, you have been given the details for contacting our team in an emergency. We would advise any patients who require immediate medical attention to contact 111 or go directly to their local A&E.
The Agora would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Same sex couples and single women:
Wednesday 8th September at 5.30 pm
Wednesday 22nd September at 5.30 pm
Alternatively, via email:
or phone: 01273 229410
We look forward to welcoming you.