The Agora Clinic in Hove are pleased to announce that due to expansion we have two fertility nursing positions available within our clinical team. We are looking to recruit a qualified nurse with a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience to train as a Fertility Nurse. Previous experience of working as a Fertility Nurse or in female health is desirable but not essential.
We are also looking to appoint an experienced Fertility Nurse.
To be considered for this Fertility Nurse role you must be:
- A NMC registered nurse
- Committed to delivering the highest levels of clinical care
The ideal candidate will be:
- Eager to learn
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Compassionate and Professional
- Flexible and adaptable
- A great team player
- Organised, a multi-tasker with good communication skills
- Able to use initiative and work under pressure
As part of the nursing team you’ll be dealing with patients undergoing fertility investigations and treatment; assisting to plan treatment cycles, performing nurse consultations, working within our operating theatre and recovery areas, performing venepuncture, insemination and pelvic ultrasound scanning, providing full support to our patients and their partners in this emotionally challenging specialism.
It is an extremely interesting and an ever-evolving role offering excellent career progression opportunities.
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Package based on experience
- Enrolled into Company Pension Scheme
- Complete in-house and external training in all aspects of Fertility Nursing including enrolment in the ‘Nurse Ultrasound Scanning Training Program’ and further development
- Given opportunities to attend national and/or international conferences
- Excellent career progression
- Support on revalidation requirements with external conferences and study days
- Working in a close-knit, dynamic team full of happiness in a family environment
- Annual leave – 25 days, excluding bank holidays
- Flexibility in working schedule
- Annual Flu Vaccination
How to apply
If you believe you would be a natural fit with our team, please email a current CV with covering letter in support of your application. Put the job title you are applying for in the subject line, and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies Please