Embryology Laboratory Technician and Administrator
Do you have fresh ideas and excellent attention to detail?
The Agora Clinic in Hove is rapidly expanding, and we are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to provide administrative support to the embryology department.
Who we are:
The Agora Clinic believes in empowering the freedom of reproductive choice for everyone. Since we opened 13 years ago, we have created over 3000 babies with a highly skilled team, state of the art technology and a caring and compassionate attitude. We are currently ranked by the HFEA as having the highest success rates for any IVF Clinic in the South-East and London. These excellent results are combined with exceptional patient care and is the reason our Clinic was awarded the Best Customer Service Award at the 2019 Sussex Business Awards and the Best Fertility Clinic in Sussex 2020 at the Southern Enterprise Business Awards.
As part of the embryology team your key responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of paperwork for treatment cycles and data input into databases
- Assisting to ensure patient consent forms and screening has been completed
- Support in patient communication under the supervision of state registered embryologists
- Communicating with other departments
- Participate in procurement and processing of donor sperm
- Facilitate Cryostorage invoicing
- Liaise with internal QC of the laboratory
- Assist with internal audits
- Stock control for consumables and coordinate supply deliveries
- Communication with external providers
- Contribute to achieve the clinics KPIs
- Accept special projects as assigned by the Director of Embryology
Main duties and responsibilities as described above, but not limited to further administrative and technical tasks not listed. Further training will be provided for job fulfilment.
Who you are:
- A confident and energetic communicator
- Friendly with excellent people skills
- Precise with strong attention to detail
- A great team player
- Able to use own initiative and work under pressure
- Flexibility with your approach to an ever-changing working environment
- A willingness to embrace The Agora’s Mission and Values
- BSc in Life Sciences or MSc in ART
- Experience of working in a clinical/medical/ laboratory setting is preferred
- Basic level of understanding of IVF terminology (advantageous)
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Salary + Enrolled into Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent career progression with an opportunity to enrol on courses to further your skills
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences
- Working in a close-knit, dynamic team full of happiness in a family environment
- Annual leave – 25 days, excluding bank holidays
- Flexibility in working schedule
Contract length: Permanent (subject to 3-month probation period). Please note this is not a trainee position.
The Agora is currently open and offering all treatments during the COVID-19 Pandemic with strict policies in place to ensure the safety of all our staff and patients. The environment at the clinic is considered very low risk for COVID-19.
How to apply
If you believe you would be a natural fit with our team, please email a current CV with covering letter in support of your application. Put the job title you are applying for in the subject line, and email your application to George Koustas email@example.com
No Agencies Please